Goalrilla – DC72-E1
If you are searching for a sturdy and durable basketball hoop, the Goalrilla DC72E1is the best in-ground basketball hoop for your active family. Able to withstand up to one ton of pressure, the DC72E1 features a Direct Connection that transfers vertical forces to a 4” steel beam. It can handle your roughest players and the toughest outside elements. With hoops coated for rust and UV protection, the DC72E1 will maintain its look and performance for years to come. Goalrilla installation is simplified with the anchor system included with your purchase. And if you decide to move, loosen the bolts and take your DC72E1 with you to your new home. Play on!
- Direct Connect Technology transfers the energy of a dunk to the steel rather than the glass for the ability to withstand up to one ton of pressure
- Includes Pole Pad and Backboard Pad
- Meets NCAA and NBA regulation backboard size of 72″ x 42″.
- 4′ Extension from pole to backboard
- 6″ x 8″ Square Offset Pole Design
- Adjustable from 7′ 6″ to 10′
- 4″ steel beam
- Dual Welded Board Arms
- DuPont Powder Coating for rust and UV protection
- Limited Lifetime Warranty